Any help from community business partners is greatly appreciated! The goal of Taconic Trails 65k is to introduce newcomers to the region's great recreational opportunities, its' people & culture.
If you like meeting new people, consider making a food donation or hosting an aid station!
We will mention your support on our site & in internal email or you can make a new friend yourself & maybe invite them for another visit!
Current needs include:
- Hot & fresh food, water donations to our four+ Aid Stations,
- Loans of catering & pop-tent equipment to the aid stations,
- Donations of reflective running vests for the runners,
- Donations or discounts on Tyvek sign printing & plastic road sign component,
- Free or reduced camping accommodations for event participants & volunteers,
- Special rates on pre- & post-event dining,
- Other financial support to help offset the cost of incidentals
Please email email@example.com to find out about our current needs & opportunities for partnership. The Community Partners banners are hosted